Friday, December 19, 2008

Harrison's Bday
















Harrison is 5, I can't believe it! My baby is 5 years old. It seems like yesterday I was rocking him to sleep or he was crawling around. Time really flies by. We have had a really rough year this year with Harrison. He has come so far in his behavior. I am so proud of him working so hard. All of the time and effort we put forth has truly paid off.





The boy loves Chucky Cheese. Honestly, I had rather do just about anything else, but it was his birthday and we let him pick the location (within reason of course). Most of his friends were able to come, some couldn't and some got lost, (jk Windee!) He loves his birthday and milks it for all its worth. He got great gifts from great friends and loved being with them.





It is really hard to believe that he will start Kindergarten next year. I hope he's ready.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He'll be ready! I can't believe our babies are 5 either!

Jay Beerley said...

Wow, lots of blogging you've done! Looks like you guys are doing well. I can't believe Harrison is five! I'm so proud of you for braving Chuck E. Cheese...it's Andrew's favorite place too and it drives me insane!