Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Molli Beth's Baptism


There are many things that you look forward to in your child's life and one of the biggest for me is when my child decides to make Jesus Lord and Savior of her life. Molli Beth did that, actually sometime at the beginning of the summer. We then spoke with our pastor and children's pastor, she then took a "new christian's" class that helped her affirm her decision. So on August 24, 2008 our little girl was baptized. She is such a smart little girl and knows so much about Jesus, The Word, and His will for our lives. She has even shown that she is quite the evagelist at school. We are so very proud of her and her decision for her life. As we watched her in the baptistry with Brother Michael is was as if she was an angel from Heaven. I don't think I have ever felt emotion like that. Words can't express how excited and proud we are.

We were also very lucky to have our family there the day that Molli beth was baptized.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so proud of MolliBeth for giving her heart & life to Jesus. I know she will shine for Him always!

Jay Beerley said...

I know you're so proud of her. I'm so glad you're blogging again! Oh and I love the new blog design....that seems to be the "in" thing but I'm too lazy to work on mine. :) Miss you guys!