Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Harrison's first day




As we know Harrison is not the adventurist that MolliBeth is. He likes to stay close to his Momma. I don't know if that is the boy in him or perhaps just his personality. I don't actually have pictures from his first day because he cried and didn't want to stay. The first picture is at home, before he realized his fate. We could not have crying school pictures. We already have crying Santa pictures and that is enough. Anyway, this is Harrison's second day, first day of doing well, with his teacher Ms. Betty. They tell me he really enjoys it and has a great time, once I am gone. He has not sat in time-out even once! I picked him up one day and he even had Ms. Lindsey for a substitute. He loves Ms. Lindsey. I am glad he is doing so well. It makes me fell a bit better about enjoying my time away as well.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He hasn't gotten in Time-out because his bad influence friend isn't there!