Friday, December 19, 2008

Thanksgiving







Thanksgiving seemed to sneak up this year. With the Disney trip it came a bit quicker than I was ready for. It turned out fabulous and we had a great time visiting with family. My parents came from South Carolina and my sister and her husband were here from Atlanta. Even though my house is a bit on the small side we all got along reasonably well.



On Thanksgiving Day we went to Travis' family in KY. We had a bit of drama while at his mother's house. Harrison and MB decided to climb a tree, however could not get down. Harrison decided to just jump out of the top of the tree. Well, on his way down he was injured by a limb. That led us the the rural Emergency Room of Russellville, KY, BLESS! They did a great job giving him his 4 stitches. Harrison, of course, would not be Harrison if he did not pick one out on the way home, goodness! Saturday we had Thanksgiving with my family on Saturday, at my house, that I cooked, for 25-30 people. WHEWWW!









No comments: