Sunday, December 2, 2007

Christmas party






We had our first annual Christmas party this past Friday and I thought it was a blast. I know that some may have thought that the games were corny but I thought it added to the excitement. Sometimes adults have a hard time letting loose and I think the games helped that issue. As you can tell from the photos, those who were able to attend had a great time and those who were missed, well, we did miss you, but maybe next year.
James Maxwell was a "sweet gangster" sporting the pink UK hat that he had chosen in the wonderful game of Dirty Santa. And yes ladies and gentlemen that is Danny Davidson, Auburn Tigers fan, with a Kentucky Wildcats hat on.

3 comments:

Jay Beerley said...

How fun!!! I wish we could have been there...we miss you guys!

Anonymous said...

No comment

Anonymous said...

OHHHHHH!!!!! CAUGHT HIM IN THE ACT!!!!!!!!!!!!! TRAITOR!!!!!!! I will have to say though, I am a Bama fan, so I quite dislike Kentucky myself...