Sunday, June 24, 2007

Vacation Bible School




We just finished a fun-filled week of VBS. I know that all of the kids enjoyed it and I certainly was spiritually renewed. It is amazing how God uses his servants and how through teaching others they too can be renewed. God is so good. I really enjoyed working with the 5th grade girls. I thought that girls weren't my thing and I was certainly wrong. They are precious. Although I had trouble keeping up with such high energy I felt young again. (Hitting the big 30 has not been good to me). Anyway, thanks girls and most of all God for such a great week.
I also had the opportunity to spend the week with my best friend. What a better deal. I found out through this week that God works in amazing ways. We found how thankful and how plentiful our church family is. Our family lives out of town and we don't see them often. Our church family has become our support and we thank God for that.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We did have a fun week, didn't we? Sign language and all!

Jay Beerley said...

Looks like you guys had fun...I miss you!! Sorry I haven't written you yet. We had VBS this week too and then youth VBS at night, so it was a crazy week. I'll try to do it soon though!! Love you girl!!

JEff said...

Fifth grade girls are the absolute best! I wish all girls were like them! Looks like you had a fun week.