Thursday, June 14, 2007

Time Alone


While in South Carolina, Travis and I had the opportunity to spend some time together. We stayed down at the beach in a "sea cabin" or condo for 2 nights and then the kids joined us for the 3rd night. After working out some kinks in the dirty room we thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. We walked the streets of Charleston several times, spent a lot of time at the beach and realized that we did still know who each other was. This was also our anniversary celebration since our 9 year anniversary is June 5. We had a fabulous time and can't wait to do it again.

3 comments:

Dee'Anna said...

I am all about getting some time alone. I am happy for you guys. I hope Travis(My Travis lol) and I can get so much needed alone time in September when we will be married for 10 years. Love you guys.
Dee'Anna

Anonymous said...

You both look gorgeous and rested. That feeling didn't last, did it?

Laura and Tommy said...

I love the picture, you all look great! Love you miss you!