Wednesday, January 31, 2007

New Culture




We had dinner tonight with some great people that work at A O Smith in China. They are here on business and wanted to see how a "normal" American household functions. Yes I know you are wondering why they chose our house, luck of the draw I suppose. We really had a great time and got to learn some interesting facts about Chinese culture. The kids where suprisingly well behaved, for Appling kids anyway, and Molli Beth loved hearing their conversations. Did I mention that only one of the people spoke fluent English? It was an experience that I will always be glad that I had. Harrison learned how to say Hello and Goodbye in Chinese. Actually I think he would speak that language better than English, he did a great job. They were really impressed.

1 comment:

Jay Beerley said...

This sounds like it would be really interesting! I think Andrew would speak Chinese better than English too!